About the Program
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS) and the Chamber of Commerce Executives of Kansas (CCEKS) have partnered with its members, chambers of commerce in the state of Kansas, the opportunity to offer their community businesses access to health insurance savings associated with large group medical coverage.
Chamber Blue of Kansas is an association health plan (AHP) that allows for employers to join together to purchase insurance. The larger pool of people enrolled in the plan allows the possibilities for more plan options, and potentially, lower cost.
The plan is open to employers who have two or more employees and are current, dues-paying members of an eligible chamber in the state and the chamber is a member of CCEKS.
Chamber Blue of Kansas offers employers the ability to attract and retain top talent by increasing access and buying power of more than a single business alone. Employers and their most valued asset – their employees – will receive access to:
- A dedicated account management team with one-on-one support
- More choice in plan options
- Stability of rates with a larger pool of participants
- A uniform rate for the group based on average risk rather than rating each member individually
- Dental, life, disability and ancillary coverage offerings will be available to complete your benefit package
A list of participating chambers is below. If your chamber is not listed and is interested in participating, please CLICK HERE.